drenched


w o r d s p l a y


"not good enough, but heyyyyy nice try".


Vsco.cam Tumblr


Wednesday, January 6, 2021

To be Different, To be Queer

 

                 Queer means lot of things to lot of different people. Being queer means that they are being different. People more likely to say that gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender is the definition of queer. However, queer aint always about LGBT but LGBT is part of queer. Therefore, despite of whatever kinds of sexuality you have, you could possibly be considered as queer since Queer Theory itself is confusing, it is multilayered and very complex study. 

Curiosity has grown overpowering my confuse feeling, which somehow it catch my attention and what I get from Beasley's book of Gender & Sexuality: Critical Theories, Critical Thinkers is that; Queer theory sees identity as thoroughly socially constructed and internally unstable and incoherent e.g. as a quicker way saying LGBT. In short, Queer Theory is a study about the minor sexuality (something which seen as abnormal to society) i.e. Intersex, Bisexual, Trans, Lesbian and Gay.

A heterosexual with gruesome and kinky ass fetish is queer.  Or straight person with a pansexuality (having a desire to intertwining themselves with animals sexually) is queer. Or a heterosexual couple (with masculine female and  feminine male but both loves each other) is also a queer.

 Society beliefs that transgender, transsexual was seen as the abnormal since the standard of normal for them is the biological sexual appeal. Society does not really care about what’s in their thought. They mainly judge you based on what they ancestors had told them. So, basically you got peer pressured from dead people.

And here I’ve been thinking...... there is a classic sentence that society often says to them like, “kamu itu menyalahi aturan, menyalahi kodratmu”. The “kodrat” they are saying is based on the biological sexual appeal. But, WHAT IF that the “kodrat” here is actually“their thought, their hormone, their actual identity, the feeling of more likely to be a girl/boy”. The problem here is that people/society does not want to listen. They automatically sentenced the minor sexuality as wrong and abnormal. 

Perhaps, and perhaps they have been mistaken. Because its sounds wrong to hear someone accussing and mocking others, just because they have a different way in perceiving things. And  I guess that all of those trans, bisexual, intersex, gay, lesbians have experienced an identity-war inside their head and shouldnt we need to salute them for taking the big leap, hard decision, to finally able to face their difficult time and rough battle??

So now, tell me bout the queer in you, because to be honest, mine is... 

Well, i am a heterosexual which I only wanting to have segs with men, But... I kind of have sexually stirrings with pretty women, the pretty face with strong jawlines, nice laugh and a lil bit sassy with rounded body parts. Thats my dream girl, the kind of girl who able to lit a fire in my heart. I dont really care about the labels tho. Also the way you guys look at me, like my appearence, really, I dont frigging dress to seek permition from the society, Im not a fem to make their mouth shut. I have a tiny bit of fuck to give and so they better stop saying that a girl should never cut their hair short, or to cut their bangs up the roots and wear boys' clothes. I couldnt care less, ignorance issa bliss. And at some point sometimes, I like to make them secretly wondering what my sexual desires is. xoxo

 

 Besides, arent we all are queer in our own way anyway?